Instant Manicure FAQ
General FAQ (Shipping & Returns)
Instant Manicure FAQ
What Does My Instant Manicure Kit Include? The kit includes 24 expertly designed nails in 12 universal sizes, an application tool, nail file, nail glue, and double-sided gel tabs.
How To Apply?
- Gently push back your cuticles and file your natural nail as needed. For maximum adhesion, lightly buff the nail surface - this gives the nail glue even more grip.
- Cleanse your nails with an alcohol wipe or acetone to remove any dust, oils, or residue. Starting with clean, dry nails is key to ensuring proper adhesion, so don’t skip this step!
- Select the right nail size for each nail bed - the nail should fit comfortably when pressed down, completely covering the nail bed without digging into the sides of your nails. If necessary, use the file to tailor the fit as needed. Each nail has a small number on the underside of the tip to indicate size.
- Carefully apply a layer of glue to the entire surface of the natural nail, avoiding the edges, as well as to the inside of the press on nail. For shorter wear (1-2 days), you can apply a double-sided gel tab to the surface of your nail instead.
- Place the press on nail and hold it in position for 15-20 seconds, applying firm, even pressure. This will help eliminate any potential air bubbles and secure the nail’s hold.
Pro Application Tips:
- For the most seamless, natural look, gently slide the press on nail just beneath the cuticle during application.
- It’s best to trim down or file your natural nails prior to applying your Signet Instant Manicure, to ensure that your free edge doesn’t peek out from the sides of the press on nail.
- More glue = longer wear. Apply a thin layer if you only want to keep the nails on for a few days, or be more generous to get full 7+ day wear.
- Let the glue dry on the surface of your natural nail for 5-10 seconds before applying the press on nail - this allows the glue to get slightly tacky, helping the nails stick on contact.
- If you get some glue on your skin/cuticle no need to worry! Quickly swipe away what you can, the rest will come off in the shower.
What's In The Glue? Our non-toxic nail glue contains Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, and BHT. Quick warning: Nail glue bonds instantly and you should avoid contact with your eyes, nose, or mouth. Also remember to keep it out of children’s reach.
Will The Nails Fit? Our kit includes 12 universal nail sizes to ensure your perfect fit. You can also use the file included to tailor your Instant Manicure as needed.
How To Remove? It’s important to never force off your Instant Manicure. Our non-toxic nail glue is designed to gradually break down as you wear it, and the nails will start to lift when they are ready to be removed.
- Soak your nails in warm, soapy water for about 5 to 10 minutes. This will help soften the adhesive.
- Use a cuticle stick or an extra nail from the kit to carefully lift the edges of your press on nails. Gently pull the press on nail away from the natural nail to remove it, repeating the soaking process as needed.
- Remove any residue that may have been left on the nail surface by dissolving with nail polish remover or buffing the area gently.
Natural Nail Damage? Unlike drugstore glue, our Instant Manicure nail glue is specially formulated to dissolve as you wear it. The amount of nail glue you use during application will determine your wear time, and your Instant Manicure will start to lift when it is ready to be removed. As long as the nails are not forced off prematurely, your natural nails are completely safe from damage. For a shorter wear time (1-3 days), try our double-sided gel tabs.
Nail Popped Off? No worries, that just means you need a little more glue. Make sure your nail surface is completely clean and apply more adhesive to your natural nail, as well as the inside of the press on nail. Then just press on and voila.
General FAQ (Shipping & Returns)
Returns? Due to sanitary purposes, items are non-refundable or exchangeable.
Defects? We're glad to make this situation right. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and a clear photo of the defective merchandise within 48 hours of receiving your package.
Does Signet Beauty Ship Worldwide? At this time we're limited to shipping within the US, but we hope to expand soon. Get in touch on our social channels or via email so we know where to ship next!
General Shipping Information: Orders containing in-stock merchandise generally ship within 4-5 business days, and are fulfilled in the order they are placed. Orders placed during high volume/holiday seasons or affected by COVID restrictions may take longer to fulfill. Please note that Signet is unable to assist with delays caused by shipping carriers affected by their own delays or impacted by COVID restrictions - however, we will do all we can on our end to ensure your order arrives as quickly as possible.
Lost Package? Always make sure to double check your shipping address at checkout. Signet Beauty is not responsible or obligated to replace or refund packages delivered to the address provided at checkout.
If tracking shows your package as “Delivered,” please first check your order information to ensure the shipping address provided was correct. If the address provided was correct, contact the local post office responsible for delivering the package (found on the tracking page). After describing the situation and providing tracking, they will be able to assist you in recovering your package.
Return To Sender? Immediately contact the carrier if your tracking information says an attempt to deliver was made, or is undeliverable and being returned to sender. Typically this means there is an error in the shipping address provided, or the carrier was unable to drop off your package and needs your assistance. If they are unable to redeliver your package, please contact email@example.com with details, your order number, and/or correct shipping address immediately. Packages returned due to an incorrect shipping address or refusal may be refunded less shipping and receiving costs ($10) upon receipt of the return package.
Package Delayed? Immediately contact the carrier if your tracking information says your order delayed - this usually means additional information is needed to deliver your package. If the carrier is unable to deliver your package, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with details, your order number, and/or correct shipping address.